Deep Dive for Clarity Roadmap
You got the kitchen sink of marketing ideas in your head — let’s organize them.
When you’re asking yourself, “Why isn’t social media working?” or “my business is growing but my marketing doesn’t match it” — this Deep Dive for Clarity Roadmap is for you! With this session, you’ll…
- Take the guesswork out of marketing
- Stop figuring it out on your own
- Gain clarity on why your current marketing methods aren’t working
- With the support of a marketer — ask yourself the right questions
Brenda provides intentional insight from years of experience as a marketer— both from running her own business and working in health tech — as well as a mindful marketing coach to other wellness practitioners. Brenda’s methodology seamlessly integrates moments of mindfulness and ease — she views entrepreneurship and business growth like any other spiritual process.
“The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don’t tell you what to see.”
Alexandra K. Trenfor
One Comprehensive Marketing Roadmap
Let’s plan the next 6-12 months of your marketing.
Two hours dedicated to getting all your marketing ideas and questions organized for the next growth phase of your business and vision.
Before we meet, Brenda will send you a few questions to start but the real juice comes from Roadmap Session itself (a $500 deposit is required to reserve your time, $550 will be billed after the session).
During your session, Brenda will ask you questions from OMM’s 4-Part Signature Process while walking the line between envisioning, resistance, and mindfulness.
You’ll have time to ask questions, and also learn something within the business and marketing world that you may not expect.
Topic ideas covered in other sessions:
- I have so many ideas for marketing, but what do I do?
- What’s the best social media channel to be on?
- We’ve been promoting our course but nothing seems to work
- Why are people cancelling their membership subscription?
- I’m just starting my wellness business, where do I start?
- Can we share our screen and you walk our team through email marketing set up?
- What is email marketing? Does my business need it?
- How can I diversify my income?
- I’m stuck in one of the marketing stages (attract, engage, and charm).
- We think we need a social media manager or a content strategist, what should we look out for?
- I’m literally just stuck, what do you see in my business that I can’t see?
Afterwards, Brenda will dedicated her time to mapping out the right marketing outline for you or you + your team.
I had the absolute pleasure of working with Brenda on my creative wellness business. I am completely new to the marketing world and have had some resistance to diving into this part of my business. Brenda made it so accessible and FUN to explore my options. She is incredibly intuitive and is a fantastic listener, making the experience specific to you. Brenda has a beautiful balance of connection to Spirit and grounded awareness. She holds a safe and holistic space for you to discover how you can expand your project or business! I am forever grateful.
this roadmap is perfect for you if
You know marketing is important but it confuses you where to start.
You have a lot of ideas for marketing but can’t seem to execute them.
You’re having a lot of business growth but your marketing or digital presence isn’t matching it anymore.
You need someone to be skillful and intentional with your business.
Hey! I’m Brenda — Mindful Marketer, Coach, and Conscious Communicator
My way into OMM involves a Business Management degree, a Masters of Public Health from Columbia University plus countless hours studying and teaching yoga and meditation.
It became natural for me to work with small to medium-sized businesses in the health and wellness industry.
My growth was steady, and over time with each new client I noticed the need to not only be meticulous and thoughtful in my offerings but many solo-businessess did not have the marketing skills I personally gained from working in health tech.
I use my experience in health startups, marketing agencies, and mindfulness to help heart-centered businesses or solo-businesses create authentic messaging either as a marketing consultant or as a marketing coach.
When I’m not working on mindful marketing, you can find me teaching, looking for a cute coffee shop, or daydreaming in the sunshine. 🙂